WTD – Class A RV F-53 Rear SpringsJanuary 16, 2023
Aluminess – Ford Transit Storyteller Bumper w/ Brush Guard – 2020-2023April 11, 2023
Method Race Wheels 705
METHOD RACE WHEELS 704 – QTY 1
The 705 Bead Grip® wheel features a bold split 5-spoke, 10 windowed design with adventure and exploration in mind. It has been developed to handle the toughest trails, roughest deserts, or your next overland adventure.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Split 5-Spoke, 10 windowed design with debossed METHOD logo on face
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
If you are looking for a size or style that you do not see listed please contact us for pricing and availability.
MOUNTING AND BALANCING – $150
|1992 - CURRENT||FORD E-SERIES||E-150 | E-250 | E-350|
|1996 - CURRENT||CHEVROLET EXPRESS/GMC SAVANA||1500 | 2500 | 3500|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.