Warn – Spydura 3/8″ 100′ Winch CableMay 2, 2022
Smittybilt – 3/4″ D-Ring Shackle – BlackMay 2, 2022
Warn – Zeon 12-S Winch
2 in stock (can be backordered)
WARN WINCH – QTY 1
80′ OF SPYDURA SYNTHETIC ROPE – QTY 1
ALUMINUM HAWSE FAIRLEAD – QTY 1
CONVERTIBLE CONTROL PACK – QTY 1
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 Pounds capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It’s the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity – perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards – the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12′ lead.
- Includes 80′ of 3/8″ Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
INSTALL LABOR – $130
Zeon 12-S Winch Install Instructions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.